skip to main | skip to sidebar

Notes from the Westside

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scenes from a Very Needed Vacation!




































































Posted by Megan at 4:06 PM

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh those pictures look like postcards...I'm glad you took a break, but I also hate you just a tiny bit.

October 29, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Just the Facts

My photo
Megan
View my complete profile

Characters I Know and Love

  • Asha & Tinu
  • Cat and Ernie
  • Chris
  • Heidi
  • Jake & Kara
  • Jen
  • Jenn
  • Justin
  • Lindsay
  • Matt and Sandra
  • Megan
  • Nathan
  • Sarah Cool
  • Susan
  • Tabitha

Some other fun links

  • Andy Stanley messages
  • The Splash Zone
  • Beth Moore

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (39)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Happy Halloween!
      • Scenes from a Very Needed Vacation!
      • It's All About Perception
      • What Counselors Really Do Want to Say!
      • I cheer for the Indians and whoever is playing the...
      • Go Tribe!!!
      • Change is good...
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (1)