Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I'm too sexy...
Yes, after months of not blogging I am back. To be honest there really hasn't been anything exciting to blog about. I'm not promising that there will be from here on out, but I have made a deal with my sister-in-law that I would come back to the world of blogging if she sent a particular picture of my youngest nephew. And since she held up her end of the bargain, I'm now holding up mine. So this my first blog entry back is dedicated to that wonderful little boy in the picture and his success with potty training. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I. Am. DYING.
This is the best picture I have ever seen in my whole life.
Best, as in, his parents should use this for the invitation to his Sweet 16 birthday party.
AMAZING.
Love it! Isaiah wants to know if that's his friend? He only wishes he could be that cool to be friends.
WOO HOO that you are back. Semi...I'll wait another month for a blog.
i think cameron get's his sexy moves from his aunt megan!
Post a Comment