Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What kids are saying these days

So I just received an email about a comment a little boy (who shall remain nameless) made to his older sister (who also shall remain nameless).

It goes something like this:

"Talk to the hand cause the booty's off duty."

Now I'm not sure what Bry...uh...I mean the little boy was trying to convey. I think he might of even insulted himself in the exchange. His mother is not necessarily horrified by what her child "thinked up" himself but she did mention that while other parents are writing blogs about their angelic children hers is telling his sibling the alternative to telling it to his butt. Since she doesn't have a blog I thought I would post the story for her. (You're welcome Carie.)

Really do you think such a sweet face could have possibly said this?


8 comments:

Corrine said...

you just have to laugh and wonder where they get some of the things they say!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sarah cool said...

listen, crazy aunt maynin, tell us all what you think about oprah being the anti@hrist on my blog. i want to be amused. and informed.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jason said...

Hey,

You need to post something new!!!

Just cause I don't have a blog doesn't mean that you shouldn't keep me entertained by writing stuff in yours.

Anonymous said...

so...what does MEGAN say?

Future RN said...

I am officially taking you of my favorites list. I just can't stand it anymore.